• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paul80tr
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2009

My project ......

Hello, I have been new here, but yevo using the auroplay for already some time.

My project is made up a menu simply beginning Windows type as you see in the image.
    I create I know it clearly to you all but….
    Hy a problem in which with himself not to do the following thing:

IN the image, you will see a text that puts “here…”, because aí I want to put texts and icons of the programs that they include in the program to be able to execute it.
    As they are enough, it would need to know like putting them.
    I proved it putting a HTML with texts and images by means of an object Web, but when doing click in text, leaves the window to me would unload of .exe, the one that initiates the program abrir.
    But desire that leaves that notification to me, I do not want that habra directly, like a beating a button or another object. By they quen that function is not worth to me.
    Desire to do ua species of menu, in which it includes the name of the program and an image or icon, and that when doing click in him, directly abra achivo located in the folder docs.
    As they are several programs, and they do not cojen in the picture, it would need that it could move to me with freedom from top to bottom, as if outside one lists.

Also it would wish that the person who used this one program, could add programs to this list, if to have auroplay, the osseous one, that is personalizeable.

To say to me porfavor if it is possible, or otherwise if it is impossible to realise these options.

Suggestions and/or examples are accepted.

Thanks beforehand to all.

PS: Pardon by my English, is translated.
    Attached Files
  • rexzooly
    No longer a forum member
    • Jul 2007

there is a few windows shells on IR by myself and Shadow i am 2 tired to find them out find them and compare to yours:yes

Comment

• reteset
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • May 2006

ListBoxEx may help you on it

this is forum thread

and also you can see a screenshot from here
      amsplugins.com Is Closed.

Facebook Page

Comment

• rexzooly
        No longer a forum member
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by reteset View Post
        ListBoxEx may help you on it

this is forum thread

and also you can see a screenshot from here
        are thats the link i asked for in my PM yay means i can by it soon as i get payed now lol
        :yes hehe

Comment

• nrgyzer
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Feb 2005

I managed it with a simple treeobject. You can use your own icons, too . My project contains an installer to manage the installation of new programs, created by APMS -> I installed "Hello World" as new program/script. I have a standard list and a list which is loaded by a xml-file that contains the additional programs/scripts and the path to it .
          Attached Files
          Last edited by nrgyzer; 02-17-2009, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• paul80tr
            Forum Member
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by nrgyzer View Post
            I managed it with a simple treeobject. You can use your own icons, too . My project contains an installer to manage the installation of new programs, created by APMS -> I installed "Hello World" as new program/script. I have a standard list and a list which is loaded by a xml-file that contains the additional programs/scripts and the path to it .
            Where I can obtain this one program to see as it works?

Comment

• nrgyzer
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Feb 2005

Sorry, I currently have no online version of this project, because it isn't finished and the current process to install a script/program is a little difficult, because you currently can't choose the program which you want to install (currently only specific files will be installed from specific location), but the installation works for all scripts/programs which were written in APMS or Lua. My installer is based on a XML-File which contains all the files, folders, the name (for start menu entry) and the main file script/program to start it. Next reason is, that my project is in german, so I have to translate it that you can understand it .

Comment

Working...
              X