• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rexzooly
    No longer a forum member
    • Jul 2007

Bill n You GAME

AMS Counter - Strike was made by A.R.B some time back and i asked if i could
    play around and make other things and he said yes so started this and i just
    got board lol well it really but i have other things to do so here you go guys :P

DOWNLOAD APZ

DOWNLOAD EXE
  • RizlaUK
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • May 2006

lol, that killed 5 mins

nice work rex, its nice to see some more games made with AMS

if game making is something you are into, try Mark Overmars Game Maker (now published by YoYo games) its real easy to use and the results are quite impressive, iv made a few little games with it, and even talikin about it makes me want to ***** it open again

google "reiners" for a huge selection of free isometric sprites (for non image monkeys like myself) and you have the making of a best seller, lol

EDIT: on a side note, stay away from DarkBasic Pro, FPS Creator, 3D Game Maker or anything made by "The Game Makers", the support forums are a flame ground for noobs and the software has bugs that the devlopers denie even exist, i used there software for a while and gave up after spending 4 months on a game that wouldent even compile ...... mind, the DX10 version of FPS Creator looks quite good but will only run on a very small range of graphic cards!
    Last edited by RizlaUK; 02-09-2009, 06:44 AM.
    Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• rexzooly
      No longer a forum member
      • Jul 2007

Thanks i will look in to that :yes I want to try make a better point a click for
      AMS tho i do feel we can do more with it intergate fun with business apps we
      all sit there from time to time with 5 mins on are hands a little game trying to
      stop a computer virus from killing you can be a litte fun i hope someone
      takes bill here and makes him it to something better like ARB did for me i want
      to see more games like yourself yes my grathins are shabby and the contrals more stiff then a rusty old bike cos well i code messy and still not 100% what
      i am doing half the time i just open AMS with loony ideas and hope they
      become something hehe.

Comment

• k1ngk1ng
        Forum Member
        • Dec 2008

download link

please repair DL link,
        i want to try that!
        (pm PLZ)

tnx,

Comment

• rexzooly
          No longer a forum member
          • Jul 2007

I will reupload tomorrrow or should say later when i wake up as its 2:19 here.

Comment

• O'Callaghan
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by rexzooly View Post
            AMS Counter - Strike was made by A.R.B some time back and i asked if i could
            play around and make other things and he said yes so started this and i just
            got board lol well it really but i have other things to do so here you go guys :P

DOWNLOAD APZ

DOWNLOAD EXE
            Hi,

Could you please provide links up to date?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• kingzooly
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Sep 2013

If anyone as my old work, the APZ or exe could you give me a heads up, I don't have this in any of my archives anywhere
              Plugins or Sources MokoX
              BunnyHop Here

Comment

Working...
              X