• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dukeleto71
    Forum Member
    • May 2003

How to get images to appear on mouseover

I have some buttons on a page, and as well as when I roll over each button it displays some text in a region on the right, i want to also display an image of that. I am doing a project for different computer parts, so when i click on the button called "cases" i want some text to come up as well as an image of a pc case etc... and ditto for all of my other buttons.

How do I achieve this?
  • Lorne
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Feb 2001

Re: How to get images to appear on mouseover

Just put multiple images in the same location and use Page.HideObject and Page.ShowObject actions to only show one of the images at a time.
    --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

• dukeleto71
      Forum Member
      • May 2003

Thanks, that has half worked. When I first go to that page, the image relative to the first buttons is automatically displayed even before I click on the button. I have it hidden though on the page. What do I do to make sure it does not show until I first click on the button?

Comment

• Lorne
        Indigo Rose Staff Member
        • Feb 2001

Add a Page.ShowObject action to the page's On Initialize event. (Putting it on On Initialize will make sure it is hidden before the page is shown, so there isn't a brief "flash" where it is visible and then hidden.)
        --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

Working...
        X