adding bits of a table...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding bits of a table...

I have stored some clock in times in a table with a employee ID number. I am now wanting to add up convert all those times to seconds and add them for a given date... I am having a hard time getting those times back out and then applying the conversion.

Code:
    for count=1, timeIDLRP do
    if employID==timeTable.tcEemploy[count] then
    if newDate==timeTable.tcDateIn[count] then
    RP = count
    totalSeconds = String.ToNumber(String.Mid(timeTable.tcTimeIn[RP], 1, 2))*3600+String.ToNumber(String.Mid(timeTable.tcTimeIn[RP], 4, 2))*60+String.ToNumber(String.Mid(timeTable.tcTimeIn[RP], 7, 2));

Dialog.Message("Notice", totalSeconds, MB_OK, MB_ICONINFORMATION, MB_DEFBUTTON1);
    end
    end
    end
    So I am selecting a date with the cal plugin and then working this on it to add up the hours for any given day...

I get it in the dialog but I want so some how do more math on this info and don't know how to access it while in a table to do math on it...

Can I assign these values to a variable dynamically? then work the variables into the math?

Please help...

thanks all

Need a little help... Anybody?

Does anybody know how to work some math within a for do going through a table?

Comment

• RizlaUK
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • May 2006

huh, what you said makes no sence, what exactly do you want to do
      Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

Working...
      X