• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WallyWonka
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2007

WaitForReturn

I know how to set this command, but here is my situation. When I set File.Run to launch setup.exe I set the WaitForReturn property to true so that when setup.exe exits, the page will be refreshed and other buttons will appear. This will work if setup.exe doesn't call on other files during installation. But what do I when setup.exe needs to open a .msi file, for instance? Is there a way to set WaitForReturn on multiple files or files other than .exe?
  • RizlaUK
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • May 2006

in short . . no

but AMS now has MSI actions!
    Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• WallyWonka
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2007

yeah that is being too picky. I found a way to have buttons reappear after installing a certain program by using Label.Set or Button.Set in Page Properties under On Mouse Move, so I no longer have to WaitForReturn to have buttons appear. AMS can be very flexible that way, you just have to find these methods.

Comment

• RizlaUK
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • May 2006

AMS can be very flexible that way, you just have to find these methods.
        Thats very true, as with all devlopment apps, theres always more than one way to skin the cat
        Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

Working...
        X