• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Teqskater
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2007

Get z-order?

Is it possible to get the z-order from all objects on a specific page or only image objects? i can only set the z-order :yes
  • holtgrewe
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jul 2002

There is a lot of information about z-order in the 'help' - (type in z-order under the search tab).

In design, the sequence that the objects appear in the Project Explorer is supposed to be the object z-order.

You may experiment with the Page.EnumerateObjects to determine if the objects are returned in z-order sequence...? (I'm not certain of that without trying it...)

hth

Comment

• Teqskater
      Forum Member
      • Apr 2007

Ive read the documentation of course and coulnd find anything but hey that Page.EnumerateObjects thing i gonna try out. Thanks. ill post later if it worked. :yes

Comment

• Teqskater
        Forum Member
        • Apr 2007

It didnt work it returns all objects alphabetical.

Comment

• holtgrewe
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Jul 2002

When I tried the Page.EnumerateObjects() it returns the objects in (Back to Front) sequence. Reverse sequence as they appear in the AMS Project Explorer.
          I am using the most current AMS 7.1.1007.0...

Comment

• Teqskater
            Forum Member
            • Apr 2007

ah man i must be stupid. The objects in the project explorer where alphabetical. now i messed around about by changing the zorder and yes it works now. *sigh* . It works.

Thanks for your time holtgrewe. :yes

Comment

Working...
            X