• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • far
    No longer a forum member
    • May 2006

warning message

Hi,

I need some help with the follow project. I am a new member on this forum and i hope there is anybody who can help me. I need help to create a warning in windows. That means if you click on the rightmouse the warning will appear. (something as check your settings) and the next project is that i need help to create the same warning when you click on the threemenu of a specialsoftware. Hope there is anybody who will have the solution.

Thanks a lot,

Far.
  • Imagine Programming
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Apr 2007

Why would you place a warning on someones right click action?
    Bas Groothedde
    Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
    IMXLH Compiler

Comment

• far
      No longer a forum member
      • May 2006

warning

thanks for help,

Hi,

I need this warning for (export setting) in one software if i rigtmouse in that software click.

Thanks a lot,

Far.

Comment

• rexzooly
        No longer a forum member
        • Jul 2007

i am still also finding it hard to see that your trying to do.

Comment

• holtgrewe
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Jul 2002

far

Are you looking for an AMS solution, or are you wanting to intercept ALL right button clicks in Windows? If you are looking to do this in an AMS application, that's easy; but if you are wanting to do it in WINDOWS, that could be blocking the standard operating system functions. Please be more specific with what you are needing assistance.
          Last edited by holtgrewe; 07-14-2008, 12:35 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• far
            No longer a forum member
            • May 2006

warning message

Hi Holtgrewe,

First of all thanks for your reply, i want to create this function in windows. I mean when you start opening a softwareprogramm(which i am gonna use), at that moment the function(right click) needs to be operatable. When you rightclick there must be a warning. (f.e. Check your settings first) After that warning it must be able to continu using the software. So no block. I hope you have an solution to help me. Looking forward to hear from you again.

Thanks, Far.

Comment

• far
              No longer a forum member
              • May 2006

warning message

Hi rexzooly,

What you have written sounds interesting, but i dont understand completely. Will you please be so kind to inform me more clear about this option. Looking forward to hear from you. With kind regards, Far.

Comment

Working...
              X