• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paul186
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2006

Page - Timer Related

hi again,
    i put some actions that i want to do in intervals of 20 sec in the page - on timer, but i want that the app do it always, including when the app is minimized, is there anyway to do this?
  • paul186
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2006

pd

sorry i havent explained well.
    my app minimizes automatically on startup and in the main page timer have some actions that i want to do in background, but the app only does it if i maximize and minimize it (wich i dont want)

Comment

• RizlaUK
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • May 2006

the page timer is global, if the app is minimized the timer events will still fire, but remember, if there is code in the timer and the timer is set to 10 secs the first time the timer events will fire is 10 secs after the app is run because this is the first loop in the timer,

another thing is (i recon this is the problem) if you start the timer in page on show but minimize the app in on load or page preload then the timer will not get started untill the page is actuly shown on screen, hence if you maximize and minimize it works.

start the page timer in on preload, then it wont matter as the timer gets started reguardless of if the page is actuly shown.
      Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• paul186
        Forum Member
        • Jan 2006

lol

lol i havent though about this. lot of thanx!!!

Comment

Working...
        X