• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • junkas
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2006

I think this is better.

When You are creating inputs, usually a text input field. Look at it Default:

But, What I like to do it set the input's border mode to none, use the shapes plugin to create a rounded rectangle, put it inside that like so:

This is a little more time consuming, but the aesthetic appeal of your project is far better.
  • Intrigued
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2003

Not perfect but here is something to get you started.

Note: Input has a BorderMode in the properties panel, set it to None.

Take it further...

Then select the two items after you like what you see, right-click and select Group (or CTRL+G with both selected). Then CTRL+D to duplicate them. Tip: Shift+arrow to the left once to align then on the left side as you CTRL+D.

Take it even further...

You can even reuse individual objects you created, like I did even Group'ing it. Then right-click on the object made and then either CUT or COPY. Then created a say "ams_GreenButton.txt" file.. paste the code, hit the Save button. The code will not look like standard code in AMS, but then you can copy and paste it out of that document, and add it to any project by just Pasting it onto the Page you want it on! Save a whole library of individual objects that way. One way of doing it anyway.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Intrigued; 04-08-2008, 08:48 PM.
    Intrigued

Comment

• Esfahan
      Forum Member
      • Oct 2007

woo.......
      ThX for shared it.....very cute

Comment

• junkas
        Forum Member
        • Jul 2006

Mucho Gracias, Intrigued.

I'm a new developer, my company is based using the fabulous software that is AMS, I just need resources, like buttons and the like, I want my programs to stand out.

Any sites with resources that you know of,

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

• rexzooly
          No longer a forum member
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by junkas View Post

I'm a new developer, my company is based using the fabulous software that is AMS, I just need resources, like buttons and the like, I want my programs to stand out.

Thanks in Advance.
          read around the forums there is many things just that your looking for we all put things on here for prople to use

also give my site a look overs there some things there also

Hope you make something sexy lol

Comment

• junkas
            Forum Member
            • Jul 2006

I find it hard to believe that you actually bought the program, and are using words like "sexy"

Comment

• rexzooly
              No longer a forum member
              • Jul 2007

I find it hard to believe that you actually bought the program, and are using words like "sexy"
              you can make your own style with AMS i love it i moved from VB to AMS and it just makes me happy,

Also i am a bloody geek lol so computer things and sexy don't mean the same thing to me but hey

Comment

• junkas
                Forum Member
                • Jul 2006

I moved from vb.net, and the learning curve for the scripting system in AMS is so easy, It's like going from cooking an entire dinner to cooking one egg. Too easy.

Comment

• Intrigued
                  Indigo Rose Customer
                  • Dec 2003

Thanks in Advance.
                  Not right off, that offer sharp, fresh looking buttons, etc., but as far as consultancy work for a fee... I'm going to private message you here about that.
                  Intrigued

Comment

• rexzooly
                    No longer a forum member
                    • Jul 2007

I did one or 2 diff input box's here some other things you might like

Comment

Working...
                    X