• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Samio
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2006

List Box With Details

Hi.I Want To Make a List Box With Show Details For Items.
    Please View This Image.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.gif
Views:	1
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	286116
    It is possible?
  • Intrigued
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2003

Check out the Grid Plug-in in AMS 7. There are over 100 Actions available for it too.

Check out the help file to see how to utilize it.
    Intrigued

Comment

• Samio
      Forum Member
      • Nov 2006

Hi.
      This Plug-in Donot Show a icon or image to the fields.

Comment

• Intrigued
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Dec 2003

I once had to do a sloppy work around for a project. I had to put Image objects next to each line of the ListBox and then pull the .ico from each .exe (DLL needed) I listed in the ListBox, then take that and convert it (DLL needed) and then show that in the Image object that lines up with the ListBox line (item).

It was a pain, but worked farily well.

I have requested, as a few others have as well, to be able to show images in the ListBox. That would be a big plus, saving a lot of headache and sloppy code.

Perhaps one of the PureBasic guru's here will create a ListBox with image (including easy .ico from .exe getting) support.
        Intrigued

Comment

• RizlaUK
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • May 2006

i searched and searched for a way to add images and checkboxes to a listbox, it is doable....just not by me,

i have a freewaere ocx that is a listbox with checkboxes, icons and a whole host of other customizations, looks great in VB, if only there was a way to use it in AMS

ahem......OLEContainer would be nice
          Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• Intrigued
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Dec 2003

Issues is... you can only put one item/object into the ListBox, that's visible. So, you can't put an image and say text.

If we had a ListBox with two columns that took images (able to extract .ico's from .exe's would be smart) in the first column and then text in the second, that would be good to go. (Being able to put images or text in either column would be even better)
            Intrigued

Comment

• RizlaUK
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • May 2006

well maybe we will see something like the tree and menu icon system in all AMS objects, although i was a bit disapointed to find that the menu icons are image list format, this will take some work to add icons dynamicly, select the icon, add it to the imagelist, save and return the image index.....think im going to need a dll for that, lol

able to extract .ico's from .exe's would be smart
              now that i can do, lol

This dll will extract a icon file from a exe or dll file and save it to the selected file format (bmp, png or ico)
              Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• Intrigued
                Indigo Rose Customer
                • Dec 2003

I've got a dll in that one commercial project too. It's not that hard, I believe the bigger issue may be for I.R. to not break backward compatibility when/if they update the ListBox to accomodate what we have requested. However, I believe, it can be done and would be worth the time put forth.
                Intrigued

Comment

• Imagine Programming
                  Indigo Rose Customer
                  • Apr 2007

That dll is nice Rizla, pretty nice

handy in tree objects
                  Bas Groothedde
                  Imagine Programming :: Blog

AMS8 Plugins
                  IMXLH Compiler

Comment