• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GoOgLe
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2007

building web tab on runtime....

i dont mean adding 5 web objects and make them unvisible... and call them with tab buttuns... what i means is run time web object...

i remember somebody made that example or something but i cant remember who ? if anybody has it, please post it to forum...

thanks alot
  • GoOgLe
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2007

i think it was RizlaUK who made a project like that !!!

Comment

• RizlaUK
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • May 2006

yes, i made a multi tab web browser ages ago, but it was limited to 12 tabs i think as i had to do it the same way you dont want to, it was based off a example by Mina, i made that when i was fairly new to AMS so i couldent see another way round it.
      Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• rexzooly
        No longer a forum member
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by RizlaUK View Post
        yes, i made a multi tab web browser ages ago, but it was limited to 12 tabs i think as i had to do it the same way you dont want to, it was based off a example by Mina, i made that when i was fairly new to AMS so i couldent see another way round it.
        is there no way to make it in runtime with a set of commands to define a custom name per window and then set the url i think it would be kinda slow but i see
        alot of projects calling most of there objects on runtime.

you could like set e math string like name = 1 if if then 2 kinda thing never
        used that kinda thing tho so not sure if that way would work.

:yes

Comment

• screwed over
          Forum Member
          • Apr 2007

you could use Create.Object and work it that way, changing the tab size to e_PageWidth / OpenTabs. Youd have to tell the the button to hide any web objects that arent open atm and set the open one to visible. alternitavley you could always just use multiple pages.
          I'll try and come up with an example for you. give me, ooh 10-20 mins?

Comment

• screwed over
            Forum Member
            • Apr 2007

sorry, my comp wont launch APMS, i'll try to get one done for tomorrow, unless someone beats me to it.

Comment

• rexzooly
              No longer a forum member
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by screwed over View Post
              sorry, my comp wont launch APMS, i'll try to get one done for tomorrow, unless someone beats me to it.
              kinda what i was thinking and using a math string to name them so none of them would be the same in name and it would simple tell anything below and above that number to hid on click and just show that one or best still some how take a snap shot of them page or using and the pages would wave the info for the browser so you would only need one web window i don't know i am not sure how other browsers anable these options.

Comment

Working...
              X