• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Solmos
    • Aug 2006

Grid Problems

Hello

I am trying to create a grid.

I want to do something like a listbox, but with 2 columns.

I do not need to set columns and rows fixeds.

The problems are as follows:

1. The grid allows BORDER NO MODE: FLAT (default comes as Sunken).

2. It has serious problems when it comes to display columns, the grid when moving laterally to view the body of the other columns, eliminating moves a column of the hearing, NOT MOVE PROPERLY. And in many cases, if the text is too long, not even shown throughout the entire text.

3. Have a serious problem resize Grid, and although they put autoresize columns in the "size" is not resize correctly (the columns).

NEVER COLUMNS OF THE SIZE OF THE PROPER ADAPTED GRID!

4. It does not allow detect rightclic event

As could create a listbox, but two columns? Putting the size prefixed to the first column, and the second always occupy the rest of the grid, even when resized?

Thanks
    Last edited by Solmos; 03-14-2008, 10:09 AM.
  • Solmos
    • Aug 2006

any comment?

Comment

• Adam
      Indigo Rose Staff Member
      • May 2000

1. The grid allows BORDER NO MODE: FLAT (default comes as Sunken).
      I do not see any options to change the border mode.

2. It has serious problems when it comes to display columns, the grid when moving laterally to view the body of the other columns, eliminating moves a column of the hearing, NOT MOVE PROPERLY. And in many cases, if the text is too long, not even shown throughout the entire text.
      I do not fully understand the question/statement. There are actions to control most aspects of the columns:

Grid.SetColumnResize()
      Grid.AutoSizeColumns()

Have you tried these actions?

3. Have a serious problem resize Grid, and although they put autoresize columns in the "size" is not resize correctly (the columns).

NEVER COLUMNS OF THE SIZE OF THE PROPER ADAPTED GRID!
      The resizing in the page will not resize the columns or rows. It will resize the object and leave the resizing to the grid itself. As stated above there are actions to control how rows/columns are resized.

4. It does not allow detect rightclic event
      You are correct that there is no right click event.

Adam Kapilik

Comment

Working...
      X