• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • valym23
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2007

Carousel... it's very difficult.

I i don't know how i should make an interface to a project that looks like an carousel, but not like the one who is posted at the old version (AMS 5.0)(This).This one must be a static one, and when i want to show the next image in the carousel i'll click on a "next" button, the carousel start and stop when the next image is shown in the center of the project. I want to function only in 3d version, to see all the images.

Example: I have six picture, these are the parts of my carousel, and two buttons in the bottom corners (the next button in right bottom corner and the back button in the left bottom corner). The carousel is placed in the center of the page (project's page). The project starts with the carousel stopped, with the picture no1 bigger than the others.When i click on the picture no1 the carousel DON'T start, only it takes the function in the script area "OnClick". The carousel is starting when i click on the next or back buttons. When i click on next button the carousel is starting to rotate that the second picture to be in the forward (the bigger one). And so on...
    Last edited by valym23; 01-10-2008, 03:37 AM.
  • longedge
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Aug 2003

Take a llok at this post which might get you started.

Comment

• valym23
      Forum Member
      • Oct 2007

i've wrote that post before...

Yes, i wrote that post before, because the example from "This" link is taken from this post. It seems the carousel from there is that i've descrived in the beginning of my post. I don't want to strat when the app is starting. I want to start when i click on the "Next" or "Back" button. Understand?
      TXS .

Comment

• longedge
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Aug 2003

Yes I understand what you are saying. The difficult part is the math to rotate the buttons, images or whatever. You can just choose different 'triggers' to start and stop the rotation. If I remember correctly, in the example I posted the 'mouse over' event for each button stopped the rotation and 'mouse out' started it again but you could just as easily use a button to start the rotation for a given count say to part rotate the set.

Comment

• valym23
          Forum Member
          • Oct 2007

Ok

Ok, Longedge... I will try. If it doesn't work i'll annoy you...

Comment

• longedge
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by valym23 View Post
            i'll annoy you...
            Never - I'm too old to get annoyed, I can't afford the time

Comment

• FoxLeader
              Forum Member
              • Nov 2006

When done, it would be appreciated if you published it so other users would be able to use it

Comment

Working...
              X