• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ismee
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2008

how to create mutiple pages

Hi, this is my 1st time using AMS7.0, it looks great when I see the sample project.

But after view all samples, I still cannot figure out how to create multiple pages.

My 1st project is very simple(multimedia CD includes mp3,midi,mpeg,avi,wmv)
    so the 1st screen will be
    1. audio
    2. video
    when click 1.audio,it goes to next page with (1.mp3,2.wma)
    when click 2.video,it goes to next page with (1.mpeg,2.avi)

Can somebody tell me how to do it?
  • TimeSurfer
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2007

Hi, this is my 1st time using AMS7.0, it looks great when I see the sample project.

But after view all samples, I still cannot figure out how to create multiple pages.

My 1st project is very simple(multimedia CD includes mp3,midi,mpeg,avi,wmv)
    so the 1st screen will be
    1. audio
    2. video
    when click 1.audio,it goes to next page with (1.mp3,2.wma)
    when click 2.video,it goes to next page with (1.mpeg,2.avi)

Can somebody tell me how to do it?
    Well, its relatively simple but you should know that mp3 isnt supported. The only way to use mp3's in ams is through the wmp plugin. Therefore you would only need 1 page to display both audio and video. But if you really want to make multiple pages the easiest way to use them is by creating a button and in the on click event code use page.jump action, you can find more about page.jump via the help file.

Id your wanting to list those types of files in say a listbox that can be a bit more tricky and ill try to get a working example with comments so you can see how its done.

TimeSurfer
    ''Better to be dead and cool, then alive and uncool.''

Comment

• ismee
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2008

ok
      can create it in this way, click mp3, then it open a folder that contain mp3 files?
      it wont auto play it,but user can double click the mp3 file to play using the player that installed at PC

Comment

• longedge
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by TimeSurfer View Post
        Well, its relatively simple but you should know that mp3 isnt supported. The only way to use mp3's in ams is through the wmp plugin.
        Pop an mp3 into your audio folder and rename it to sound.mp3 then in the page on show put -

Code:
        Audio.Load(CHANNEL_BACKGROUND, "AutoPlay\\Audio\\sound.mp3", true, false);
        What you can't do is get AMS to show an mp3 as an available file in the audio dialogues but if you name it specifically it will play ( at least it will in AMS6, I don't have 7)

Comment

• ismee
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2008

finally i figure it out
          AMS7 create a folder CD_ROOT, and inside got audio and videos folder.
          I just put them inside,and point the quick action to play these multimedia.

Comment

Working...
          X