We're adding a "User Stories" area to the site, do you have any stories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

We're adding a "User Stories" area to the site, do you have any stories?

OK so we're doing some routine web site additions soon and we need some user stories for the new "User Stories" page, if any of you have any stories, entertaining insights, testimonials, or anything else related to us or any of our products please post them here or email them to [email protected] and I'll make sure they get on the page. Preferably entertaining (yet safe) stuff but anything will do, i.e. death defying deadline tales, etc. as opposed to the one about you photocopying your butt at the company Christmas Party. (Or wait? Was that me? Sorry, never mind about that...) Sorry for the brevity of this explanation but it's busy times. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Just remember guys, the more stuff you send or post the better the page will be. Thanks to everyone as usual for all the great support and assistance!

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Re: We're adding a "User Stories" area to the site, do you have any stories?

Even a paragraph or two about what you use our products for would help...

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• yosik
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jun 2002

Re: We're adding a "User Stories" area to the site, do you have any stories?

Hi Corey,
      Our use for AMS is in the teachers' trainning arena. We have a Dept. of technology and communication in education in our college (Name's Michlalah, in Jerusalem) where future teachers learn the trade as well as develop proficiencies in the use of modern tools to convey their (educational) message.
      As far as AMS is concerned, we have been using SCALA for years till they left the multimedia field and went into digital signage. I personally have refused to jump on the Director wagon because of its steep learning curve.
      AMS3 wasn't yet up to the task, but ver 4,0 "made it" for me. I am still waiting for more dynamics in the program (like transitions), but am counting on flash in the meantime. We have purchased a site license for our multimedia lab and next semester will be the first "trainning season" for AMS. I am sure it will make the playoffs.
      The challenge for me as a trainer is to try and find out why the heck this or that function doesn't work, when a student has, inadvertantly, use a command like "del winnt" and the screen went blank (of course this WOULD be because AMS has a bug, right?).
      Keep up the good work, Indigo Rose. Great product!

Yossi

Comment

Working...
      X