• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovm
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Oct 2002

disable minimize and restore button

Can anyone tell me how to disable the function of the minimize and restore button in windows XP?

I could handle it in earlier versions of windows, calling user32.dll and set the value 61472 for minimize, and 61488 for maximize. In XP these values are only working for the mini and maxi settings by clicking the right mouse button on the titlebar and the left mouse button on the tiny little picure at the most left of the titlebar.
    But the mini and maxi buttons at the right side will keep their functionality.
    Strange, because the value 61456 do works for disabeling the close function. But I do not need this function [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

It would not be a problem for me, if the task bar could be visible in the full screen mode of APMS.......
    Is it a more easier to give an answer for the last wish???

I'm searching now for weeks but I can not find a clue.
    Can anybody help?

gr. Mario

programming is very easy, just put the characters in the right order....
  • ovm
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Oct 2002

Re: disable minimize and restore button

OK, I got the taskbar visible in the "full screen mode".
    I think this could be a very usefull option in the next version of APMS.

But I still like to know how to disable the tiny buttons at the right upper window top...
    And I noticed: IR can do it in a project containing a Title bar. The maximize buttun is disabled [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

gr. mario
    programming is very easy, just put the characters in the right order....

Comment

Working...
    X