How many files (menus) can there be in one presentation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tinem
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2003

How many files (menus) can there be in one presentation?

The best way to make a presentation of 117 avi-files? I know I have to burn at least 2 CD's because they can't be on 1.

And I want to have both sub and nested menus and do you have a template you would recommend?

I think I will make the presentation for 1024x768 because of the many files.

Hope for some help for a newbee. :-)

• TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

Re: How many files (menus) can there be in one presentation?

Here is a little dynamicfile program that <font color=green>Worm</font color=green> put together for a video kiosk a while back. It is a great piece of code that would allow you to have a number of programs on your CD and be able to cycle through them with only one page in AMS. Take a look, it could save a lot of time by only using one page to display your multitude of files. But to answer your question, I think I remember reading that you could have almost 5000 pages if you wanted, or maybe is was 1000, anyway it is a tremendous amount

TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Working...
    X