Help " DLL.CallFunction " Urgent !!! Please ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sorrigotti
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2007

Help " DLL.CallFunction " Urgent !!! Please ...

Personnel is needing an urgent help. I have a video application developed in Multimedia Builder and
    now I carried for Autoplay Measured Studio for to be more professional and to have functions that don't exist in MMB.

The problem is that in this case need to use commands MCI and in Autoplay it is necessary to call the function " DLL.CallFunction "
    to access winmm.dll. Only that I am not getting to set up the commands and to pass the parameters correctly for the function.

He/she would like to know if some exists usúario with experience in this function that would be willing happening the correct syntax
    of this function for the striped commands below (The commands are in the syntax of MMB):

MCICommand("open " + Filename + " Type MPEGVideo alias MPEG style child parent <This>")
    MCICommand("set MPEG time format ms")
    MCICommand("set MPEG audio on")
    MCICommand("set MPEG audio volume to " + Volume$)
    MCICommand("seek MPEG to " + Seek$)
    MCICommand("play MPEG from " + Seek$)
    MCICommand("put MPEG window at 414 283 360 240")
    MCICommand("status MPEG length")
    MCICommand("play MPEG")
    MCICommand("play MPEG from " + Seek$ + " to " + Final$)
    MCICommand("stop MPEG")
    MCICommand("pause MPEG")
    MCICommand("status MPEG position")
    MCICommand("status MPEG mode")
    MCICommand("close MPEG")
    MCICommand("play MPEG fullscreen")

I already sought every place and I didn't get to find any documentation about the function " DLL.CallFunction ".

At once I thank and I hope somebody can help myself; because it is only lacking this part to finish.

Thank you very much.

PS: Excuse my English, I am using an electronic translator.

Sorrigotti
  • Intrigued
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2003

Take a look at this thread:

Intrigued

Comment

• Sorrigotti
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2007

Thank you for the clue Intrigued, but I already took a look and even so not

I get to pass the parameters correctly for winmm.dll and everything

that I tried ends in mistake...

Comment

• Worm
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Jul 2002

why go throught the hassle of using MCI when you could use the internal audio functions instead?

Comment

• Sorrigotti
          Forum Member
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Worm View Post
          why go throught the hassle of using MCI when you could use the internal audio functions instead?
          Worm,

Because the application that I created needs to give play in several videos format DV and to loosen through exit SVHS of the video card
          using the function Dual-View of Nvidia.
          The passage of a video for another has to be perfect and I only got that using the commands MCI.
          With the internal player and the plugin of the it measured player only got the perfect passage using 02 players and making the change in the right time
          because except the passage it happens with black among the videos.
          But a problem that I didn't get to solve exists:

While a player is playing a video I need to carry the next video in the other player; and when I do
          that the image in the exit SVHS of the video card blinks and it gets to show the first frame of the video that I carried in the other player
          and this cannot happen in this application.
          Using the commands MCI everything perfectly works.
          I don't know if I got myself to do to understand but it is basically my problem.
          This blinked in the exit SVHS is a characteristic of the Dual-View of Nvídia. To solve that he/she would need a command I to be able to
          to choose the monitor to play the video. The Dual-View it detects that loaded fi other video and it tries to show him/it for that blinked her/it in the exit SVHS.
          In the screen of the personal computer it perfectly works.
          Of course for me would be much easier not to use MCI but it only worked with him for that am asking his/her help...
          In MMB it is very simple to use MCI but in Autolay it is more complicated and he/she doesn't have a lot of references the function " DLL.CallFunction " in the
          included documentation.
          It is that.
          If he/she can help me I am very thankful.

Thank you.

Sorrigotti

Comment

• Sorrigotti
            Forum Member
            • Jul 2007

Can nobody help myself?

He/she would only like of knowing how to pass the parameters correctly for the function...

Comment

• Worm
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Jul 2002

this post may help

Comment

Working...
              X