• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gilkraft
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2003

still the Flash...

A pagina with many objects flash can make autorun to be delaying very to load?
    exists some limitation for the amount of objects flash in a page?
  • eric_darling
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jun 2002

Re: still the Flash...

I think I might understand your question, but to be sure, let me rephrase it in English:

Does a page with a lot of Flash objects make your autorun load slowly? Is there a limit to the number of Flash objects on a page?

Probably. If you have a lot of Flash files loading at the same time on a page, that means the CD and processor will be taxed by that extra load. The same holds true for other media, like videos and audio clips. You can't expect a CD-ROM reader's laser to keep up with multiple streams of information reliably.
    Eric Darling
    eThree Media
    http://www.ethreemedia.com

Comment

• Corey
      Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
      • Aug 2002

Try combining your flash movies into one or two per page, that should solve the problem...

Corey Milner
      Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• Lorne
        Indigo Rose Staff Member
        • Feb 2001

AutoPlay doesn't limit the number of Flash objects you can put on a page. You will be limited by the computer itself -- how much RAM it has, how fast it is, how fast it can read the data off the CD, etc. That limit will of course change from computer to computer.
        --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

• Corey
          Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
          • Aug 2002

In practice it's not a good idea to have too many flash movies on a single page just as with a browser window, reccomendations for which can be read at the Macromedia web site tech notes section...

Corey Milner
          Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Working...
          X