• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Fletcher
    No longer a forum member
    • Aug 2007

Disabled Printscreen Functionality

Hello Everyone!

I am back with a followup question.... the portion below in red is the section of the code that is calling the dll file - it indicates that it calls on the dll file in the autoplay directory locally on my machine... is it possible to have the code call on the dll file from a specified directory ... lets say a CD Rom drive or another directory of any choice? Reason... I believe the below code does not work at my office because it is a secure facility and the dll file is not located in an autoplay directory - it is in the McKTools directory along with all files associated with this project...

Thanks in advance...:yes:lol

DLL.CallFunction("AutoPlay\\Docs\\DisableKeys.dll" , "DisablePrtScr","", DLL_RETURN_TYPE_LONG, DLL_CALL_CDECL);

--create a table of all the current attached drives
    tDrives = Drive.Enumerate();

--set variable for file found
    value = 0;

--step through the table of drives checking if the file exists at the specified location on that drive
    for i, v in tDrives do
    bExists = File.DoesExist(tDrives[i] .. "\\McKTools\\Launch.exe");

--if file does exist then run it
    if bExists == true then
    File.Run(tDrives[i] .. "\\McKTools\\Launch.exe", "", tDrives[i] .. "\\McKTools", SW_SHOWNORMAL, false);

--increase value by 1 so we know that the file was found and break out of the loop
    value = value + 1;
    break
    end
    end

--if file was found then value will = 1 so exit program without delay otherwise loop completed without finding file and value will = 0 still so alert the user to get support
    if value ~= 1 then Dialog.TimedMessage("Error", "Unable to locate file, please contact a system administrator", 5000, MB_ICONINFORMATION);
    end
    Application.SetRedraw(false);
    Application.Exit(0);
    Last edited by John Fletcher; 12-04-2007, 03:14 AM. Reason: corrections
Working...
X