• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dixter
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2007

Audio help

Hello. Im using hotspots for playing mp3 tracks on channel_narration with the built in player, but my problem is, when the selected track ends i want it to load a spesific new track without manually click on next hotspot. Is there any commands thats load a spesific track after the current loaded track ends ?
    My current script looks like this:
    Audio.Load(CHANNEL_NARRATION, "AutoPlay\\Audio\\MyMusicTrack.mp3", false, false);
    Audio.Pause(CHANNEL_BACKGROUND);
    Audio.Stop(CHANNEL_NARRATION);
    Audio.Play(CHANNEL_NARRATION);
    Thanks
  • DaSoulRed
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2007

Use Stop or Play on mouse Over

It will be a flash kind mode

Use Actions at the hot spots

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Sep 2002

Look at the On Audio event you can detect when an audio track ends and with that you can tell the program to load and play another file.

Tigg
      TJ-Tigger
      "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
      "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
      Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• DaSoulRed
        Forum Member
        • Aug 2007

Yeah Listen to the Eye off Thundera

Originally posted by TJ_Tigger View Post
        Look at the On Audio event you can detect when an audio track ends and with that you can tell the program to load and play another file.

Tigg
        Hey Tigg how whose called the feline leader there.?

Old Days Cartoons eeerrryyyy.

i wose wondering where wose the japanese artist those days huh

Greets and Cheers

Comment

• azmanar
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Oct 2004

Hi Dixter,

You might want to hack a sample called MP3 Player Hard_Coded on my web site.
          It may help you in having continuous play of several tracks until you STOP it.

In the sample, get rid of the WMP Plugin and use the player you built so you
          can have continuous play across pages.
          Last edited by azmanar; 12-04-2007, 01:11 AM.
          Newbie Examples
          ------> AMS 7.5 : amstudio.azman.info
          ----> AMS 6 & 5: www.azman.info/ams/
          ----> FB: facebook.com/GuideToWealth

----> Content Development Blog: www.AZMAN.asia

Comment

• Dixter
            Forum Member
            • Nov 2007

Thanks for the replies guyes :yes

Hi Dixter,

You might want to hack a sample called MP3 Player Hard_Coded on my web site.
            It may help you in having continuous play of several tracks until you STOP it. In the sample, get rid of the WMP Plugin and use the player you built so you
            can have continuous play across pages.
            Hello bro, yeah i tested it out for some time now. I sat up a list box, that i prob can just hide when building the app in the end, and a playlist.txt. But the problem is, when i use the hotspots, lets say for an example i load track number 7, it play, and when it`s finished, the listbox/page automaticly load track number 2, instead of the next track that would be 8, + if i load a hotspot track after the page/listbox has loaded track 2, nothing get`s loaded (maybe something wrong in my config?).

The thing is.., lets use a cd-player as an example, with hotspots as the buttons..
            When i insert a cd in my cd player and select track number 7, the song will be played, and when it ends, the cd-player will automaticly load track 8, then 9 and so on. Even if i skip back to the 3. track, it wil continue playing sequence 4 and 5, after each track...
            If it`s possible (im sure it is), i wan`t all the pages to handle the spesific audio tracks, exactly the same way as a cd-player handle it`s track. Because every uniq page in my project contain`s 1 cd. Also if it`s possible to repeat the whole "cd" (page-playlist) when it ends, and (start all over again), that would be great.

Any help would be highly apreachiated

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X