Clear All
  • KARLOSTHG
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2007

a spanish forum - un foro en español

i like a spanish forum where the spanish users can put their questions
    too other language forum is cool
    sorry for the english

los que hablen español y deseen el foro entonces que respondan la encuesta para que de pronto el staff de IR nos haga este favor

asi que... ¿quienes desean un foro en español?
    si
    43.48%
    no
    50.00%
    si, y tambien en otros idiomas / yes, and other languages too
    6.52%
    Last edited by KARLOSTHG; 11-24-2007, 07:32 PM.
  • KARLOSTHG
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2007

why you say no?

Comment

• Vancete
      No longer a forum member
      • May 2006

Yes,I want a Spanish Forum...
      Greetings!:yes

Comment

• Urukharai
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Nov 2007

Yes,I want a Spanish Forum...also :yes
        Greetings!
        Indigo Rose, Kaspersky, Eset Nod32, Rhinosoft, Winrar, and more ..... Reseller
        http://www.cosoft.es

Comment

• Derson
          Forum Member
          • Jul 2007

My vote is YES, thanks :yes

Comment

• EndlessLay
            Forum Member
            • Aug 2007

I voted no and I will explain the reason.
            First of all no offence but, regardless the fact that there might be lot of users from Spain, I can't seem to understand why you should need your own special forum.

In addition it would be unfair for all of us from other countries since we are an International community.
            That way not only Spanish, but German,French,Italian,Greek and so on sections should be created as well and in my opinion this is not the very best idea and the reason is below:

The active users of this forums are not a lot, and for sure we would prefer a bigger and more active community.Making such a seperation between languages, we intercept the communication between users and we reduce the activity even more.

However, I would never have a problem if you wanted to create a Thread in Spanish language for further and more effective assistance.

Best Regards EL.
            Last edited by EndlessLay; 11-26-2007, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Derek
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • May 2001

Of course this would be 'nice' - but in a forum where there are so many languages, it makes sense to use English as this is the international language.
              Not forgetting, of course, that, above all, someone would have to maintain it - and i don't believe any of the IR guys speak spanish.

Just my 2¢
              -
              = Derek
              ["All glory comes from daring to begin" - fortune cookie]

Comment

• Bruce
                Indigo Rose Customer
                • Jun 2001

I voted no. Have you ever heard the term k.i.s.s. Keep It Simple Stupid Don't get me wrong here, this term is typically used in a personal way. LOL I use it almost every time I write a program and have to remind myself to stop adding to it.

Comment

• kankan
                  Forum Member
                  • Sep 2008

Sisa

UN FORO EN SPANISH ESTARIA GENIAL:yes

Comment

• Solmos
                    • Aug 2006

Pues si, ojala hubiese un subforo en español :yes

Comment

• Ulrich
                      Indigo Rose Staff Member
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by EndlessLay View Post
                      First of all no offence but, regardless the fact that there might be lot of users from Spain, I can't seem to understand why you should need your own special forum.
                      Don't forget about Central and Latin America, where only Brazil speaks Portuguese, and the rest of the continent speaks Spanish. So, 500 million people, and Spanish being the third most spoken language in the world (behind only after English and Chinese), might have a valid point.

But I think that it would be best to host a forum elsewhere (maybe with a link here to this "unofficial" forum), as the staff of Indigo Rose wouldn't currently be able to moderate the posts appropriately. You know, there are obvious worries about offensive posts here, spam, information about doubtful procedures and so on. Currently, it would be best to keep this forum in English, and if the user requires assistance in another language like Spanish or Arabic, reply only using private messages.

Ulrich

Comment

• RizlaUK
                        Indigo Rose Customer
                        • May 2006

i say, IR are not going to do it, if you want a spanish forum then get searching for free php host and upload phpBB, you can ask IR to link to it or link to it from your sig, im not against the idea but i agree with "The active users of this forums are not a lot" and "k.i.s.s. Keep It Simple Stupid", but also i agree with "So, 500 million people, and Spanish being the third most spoken language in the world"

look at other dev apps, there are many user forums, not that many for AMS so i think a spanish/french or whatever forum for the folks that dont speak de english IS a good idea BUT keep it seperate from de english board.

good luck :yes
                        Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• DavidVR
                          Forum Member
                          • Jan 2008

well...!! that is a good idea why don`t we create a separate forum for people who don`t speak english..

Bueno... esa es una idea genial.. por que no creamos un foro separado para las personas que no hablan en ingles...

ademas los que entendemos el idioma podemos extraer los jemplos y hallazgos de aqui y traducirlos al español...!! por que si no nos movilisamos no obtendremos nuestro propio foro..

"Nosotros no dependemos del staff de IR para que nos creen un foro en español"

Comment

• Garcad
                            Forum Member
                            • May 2008

En esta dirección tenemos un foro que lleva muy poco tiempo abierto.

Foro gratis : Encuentra en este foro los conocimientos de otros usuarios acerc de este magnifico programa

Salu2

Comment

• nico210
                              Forum Member
                              • Aug 2007

Who want french forum ?

I MADE A COOl FORUM FOR THE FRENCH COMMUNITY OF AMS :
                              J'AI FAIT UN SUPER FORUM POUR LA COMMUNAUTE FRANCAISE D'AMS :

créer un forum : Ceci est le forum D'Indigorose Corporation en français

Comment

Working...
                              X