Re Loading Templates Over the top of an image (PNG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k18nys
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2006

Re Loading Templates Over the top of an image (PNG)

Hi is anyone able to help me with a little problem i have.

I have an image I would like to place a png template over the top I can get it to load the template but for some reason it does place the image over the top but fills the cut out bit with white and does not show the image underneath it.

And one more thing how do i get it to print with the template over the top of the image.

I have a basic understanding of the program and the way the script works.

I would be so greatfull if someone could help me with this or point me in the right direction.

Cheers
  • k18nys
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2006

I have the first bit laying the template over the top on the image.

Now if somebody could help me to print the two together that would be a great help.

THANK YOU

Comment

• Derek
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • May 2001

I dont have version 5 installed and i cant remember if you need to select a transparent color .. perhaps?
      -
      = Derek
      ["All glory comes from daring to begin" - fortune cookie]

Comment

• k18nys
        Forum Member
        • Nov 2006

Sorry I have version 7 I clicked on the wrong topic

Comment

• k18nys
          Forum Member
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Derek View Post
          I dont have version 5 installed and i cant remember if you need to select a transparent color .. perhaps?
          I have put the image in, then by setting the template by none visible and when pressing a button it become visible over the top of the image. So.... I have my template over the top of my image. Now all I need to do is find some way of printting what I see in that box as a full a4 page. I have seen it done on a cd that I have. So I know it is possiable. But because the cd has already be written I can not find out what the coding is. When I use this cd I have, and print with the template over the top of the image. The print dialog comes up as a "flash".

Is there anyway that I can reopen the autorun application that has been written.

If so this would be the answer to my question.

Any help would be most greatfull.

Comment

• k18nys
            Forum Member
            • Nov 2006

I have worked this out I need to create a document with Adobe Flash and the build my project using autoplay media studio. Thanks for all your help !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X