Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • draccodiablo

I need an example of an FS Command setup

I have a flash menu embeded in AMS page. The swf file has 6 buttons that are linked to local HTML pages. I have read previous posts on this matter, yet I am still having difficulty. I have six pages named.

infantry.html
    cavalry.html
    engineer.html
    militarypolice.html
    armor.html
    medical.html

All I want is the flash buttons to open these pages in a regular browser window. I am using AMS 4 and Flash MX. thnx ahead of time. BTW, You will be doing your country proud assisting the military :-) ~Don~
  • Michael
    Forum Member
    • Feb 2000

Re: I need an example of an FS Command setup

Wow. Just a day or two back......

Try looking at this:

just use the file.open command to open in the default browser. Read this: http://www.indigorose.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=KBAMS40&Number=118 62&page=4&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0& amp;fpart=

Happy 4th!! .....from Fort Benning, GA
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

• draccodiablo

The article shows how to do the flash half. I know how to do that part. What I want to know is how the AMS 4 action code is suppose to look like. When I add more than one "IF" statement, it does not work. I can get one button to do it, but when I add the second "IF" in the code, it will only execute the last line in the string. None of the threads explain exactly what the code is suppose to look like. Thanks again. Please except my apologies for not being clear about this. ~Don~

Comment

• draccodiablo

Here is a screen capture of what my code looks like:

Comment

• Corey
          Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
          • Aug 2002

You mistyped the variable. You assigned the value to %Property% yet you seem to be testing %FSCommand% choose one or the other but not both...

Corey Milner
          Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• draccodiablo

YOU ARE THE SHIZNIT!!!! Thanks man. I can't believe I was that close and couldn't figure it out. One lousy word and I couldn't see my mistake. Thanks again Corey. You have done your country proud :-)

~Don~

Comment

Working...
            X