• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ricardohdezsv
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2005

SlideShow - Sound

I am very happy with AMS 7 , excellent product and obviously better than AMS6,

Is there a way to synchronize the slideshow and sound in the same page, for example, explain each Slideshow with its own explanation and then the following, ....?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english,

God bless you

RH
  • Worm
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jul 2002

I don't have v7 installed here at work, but if memory serves me, there is an event for the slideshow object that fires when the slide changes. You could play your audio within that event.

Comment

• madsen
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jun 2004

If you add this in the "On Slide Changed" event, shall give you a starting point.
      It will run this everytime the slide changes and it will execute the appropiate code.

Code:
      theslide = SlideShow.GetCurrentSlide("SlideShow1");

if theslide == 1 then
      	-- code whatever needs to be done on slide 1
      elseif theslide == 2 then
      	-- code whatever needs to be done on slide 2
      end
      Human Relativity: No one is alike, which is what makes us alike, at any given time. --Myself

Comment

• yosik
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Jun 2002

You need to plan in advance. If you want to launch a narration on each slide, you would be better off setting your slideshow to advance manually (unless ALL audio segments are of the same length.
        Then I would suggest you rename each segment with a sequential number (1.ogg, 2.ogg, ...), matching your slide numbers.
        Then you would be able to add one action that would do the trick:

Put your action under the On Slide Changed event of your SlideShow object:

Audio.Load(CHANNEL_NARRATION, "AutoPlay\\Audio\\"..e_Index..".ogg", true, false);

If your scenario is different, there are other ways to do it, of course...

Good luck
        Yossi

Comment

Working...
        X