• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jordo2798
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2003

Sample Screen Resolution File

Hi,
    I am trying to set up my project to detect the screen resolutions, and run the appropriate file. I have read all of the posts on this subject. Corey, a while back you had posted a sample file. The file is longer there, is there any way you can post that again? Also, I am still a bit confused about where I store the other versions of the presentation (i.e. the 800x600 and 1024x768). Thanks!
  • TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

Re: Sample Screen Resolution File

The other versions are stored in self-extracting compressed files in the root directory of the CD. Corey used WinRAR to create the compressed files, which when launched extract the files to a temp directory silently (without a dialog box being displayed) and then launch the exe.

You can get the file here ftp://multires:[email protected]/multi-res.zip
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• jordo2798
      Forum Member
      • Apr 2003

Thanks TJ. But, i can't get that FTP site to work. I'm getting "Cannot find server..." error. Do i need to Zip the other projects or can I just have a distribution folder for each them in the root directory?

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Sep 2002

Just download the Zip, it contains all the files.
        TJ-Tigger
        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
        Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• jordo2798
          Forum Member
          • Apr 2003

sorry, maybe you misunderstood my last post..I'm having trouble downloading your zip file. when i cut and paste the ftp address into my browser i get a "cannot find server" error

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Sep 2002

Ok, sorry, you can try again. I had an incorrect permission set.
            TJ-Tigger

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Sep 2002

Also, you may want to use what ever FTP you are familiar with.

the IP address for the site is 12.217.215.151

login is multires
              passwd is amsuser
              TJ-Tigger

Comment

Working...
              X