• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CelticDragon
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jun 2003

Searching for files

Hi! I have a scenario that I think could be useful to people in personalising their cds.... but I have no idea if it's possible!

What I want to be able to do is create a cd (simple enough with AMS!) but not to finish it (burn it) so I can add one or more text and image files to personalise the cd. Ideally what I would like is that on the initialise of the parent page the program would search the cd to see if these files are on it, if not then it displays the standard text, if those files are there though it would display lines from the text file and change the image to the photo of the person you are sending the cd to (presuming of course that you have already placed both of these files on the cd and burnt it before sending to them.

What are people's views on this?

Cheers
    Stephen
    If you can read this, i have yet to write a witty and imaginative signature.... sorry...
  • CelticDragon
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jun 2003

Re: Searching for files

Still trying to figure this out.... have tried to use
    %info% = File.Search("TestText.txt",Custom Paths) - With the custom path being %SrcDir% -
    IF (%info%=True)
    TextObject(Text1).SetText("File is here!")
    If (%info%=False)
    TextObject(Text1).SetText("File ain't here!")
    end if
    end if

Anyone give me any pointers?
    If you can read this, i have yet to write a witty and imaginative signature.... sorry...

Comment

• CelticDragon
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jun 2003

Re: Searching for files

Also, I've figured out that I can't change images by clicking on the list (a la mp3 list player) but I can have the web browser repoint to the images, only question is; is there anyway to get rid of the shadow scroll bar as I have resized the images to fit in the same size window?

Comment

Working...
      X