• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CelticDragon
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jun 2003

Other question from the newbie!

I don't suppose there is any way to animate the buttons (not mouse over, mouse down and stuff) to fly in from sides or anything without them being flash files? Or to have Images box in or out as they are called?

If you can read this, i have yet to write a witty and imaginative signature.... sorry...
  • TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

Re: Other question from the newbie!

I would think that you would be able to do something like this using flash to give the illusion of the image flying onto the screen. You would need to be careful of how you did this so that the image would not cover other buttons. Flash is one of those objects that does not like to play nice with other objects. But you could have an animated flash object that would then be hidden for a smaller flash object that does not overlap other objects.
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• CelticDragon
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jun 2003

Re: Other question from the newbie!

Cheers, I think I'm a bit away from messing with flash files (seeing as I have never even used flash) so I'll stick with the other stuff first!

Any thoughts on the timing in my other question (Newbie) about slideshow using a blank mp3 file?
      If you can read this, i have yet to write a witty and imaginative signature.... sorry...

Comment

Working...
      X