I need to be able to swap out the splash image for a project without rebuliding.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • youssef200
    Forum Member
    • May 2003

I need to be able to swap out the splash image for a project without rebuliding.

• Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Re: I need to be able to swap out the splash image for a project without rebuliding.

You cannot edit a built file.

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• Corey
      Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
      • Aug 2002

Re: I need to be able to swap out the splash image for a project without rebuliding.

Hey Youseff re: your other post, you have been warned before about double posting and you promised us to stop doing it yet you seem to be still double posting all the time. I don't have time to maintain the forum if people are going to ignore the rules...

Anyways I will ask you one more time to co-operate and stop double posting or your user name will be removed from our database if this behavior continues. You made a promise to me please take that seriously...

Another note. The reason no one is helping you is probably because you constantly double post, that is considered bad ettiquette and usually causes experienced forum users to avoid you altogether. So if you want best results keep your promise and stop double posting, it's best for you, best for me, best for everyone here, AND you might start getting some meaningful replies to your posts.

Corey Milner
      Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Working...
      X