• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdarchery
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2003

Adobe slide show

I have created a slide show using adobe photo shop 6.0. Got it into my project with the web browser going to the frame set folder. When I preview the slide show for the first time from my button link all is well. When I go from theat page to anotherpage and back to the slide show page only the last viewed photo appears. All of the thumbnails are gone and the end user has no way to navigate the slide show again. Any sugestions ?
  • Worm
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jul 2002

Re: Adobe slide show

Make sure you point the browser object to the Root of your slide show in the Pages On Show event. That way when they come back to the page, it will start at the beginning again.

Comment

• sdarchery
      Forum Member
      • Mar 2003

Thanks Worm, However the browser object does not have the on show in the actions tab. The page properties have the on show in the action tab but I have no option to point to the root directory from there.

Comment

• Worm
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Jul 2002

Exactly.

Instead of choosing the start page in the browser object itself. In the Pages On Show Event do this:

WebBrowserObject[WebBrowser1].NavigateTo ("file://%SrcDir%/YourIndex.htm")

This way, every time the page is loaded it will go to this page.

Comment

• sdarchery
          Forum Member
          • Mar 2003

AH AHH That did it. Thanks for the help Worm.............you're the mud muncher...........

Comment

Working...
          X