WHILE loop inside a IF/ENDIF statement???? Bug??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

WHILE loop inside a IF/ENDIF statement???? Bug??

Does a WHILE loop work inside an IF/ENDIF statement. I tried to use a WHILE loop in an IF statement and it did not work. The application would not do the If statement since it was false but it would execute part of the script after the END WHILE statement which was inside the IF statement. If I rearrange the IF and WHILE structures to be separate it works the way I want it, except now the While loop is outside the IF statement.

Anyone else run into this?

TJ-Tigger
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine
  • kpsmith
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2000

Re: WHILE loop inside a IF/ENDIF statement???? Bug??

While loops within if statements are working for me. My you can post and example?? Could be a syntax thing or a bug that only occurs under specifc circumstances

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Sep 2002

Re: WHILE loop inside a IF/ENDIF statement???? Bug??

I have had them work too. I have gone over the code several times and didn't figure it out. It was just weird what it was doing. I will see if I can post it and someone else can noodle it around.

Tigg
      TJ-Tigger
      "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
      "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
      Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Working...
      X