Can anyone PLEASE! help me with my Fullscreen problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wicky
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2003

Can anyone PLEASE! help me with my Fullscreen problem?

When I want to view my film in fullscreen-mode (media player object, mpg file) it stretch mij film.
    Just a widescreen view.
    And when I play the same mpg-file in my media player, the fullscreen works fine.
    Can somone tell me how it can be fixed?
    thank you

Sincerely,
    Wicky
  • Lorne
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Feb 2001

Re: Can anyone PLEASE! help me with my Fullscreen problem?

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Can you describe the problem in more detail? What exactly are you doing, what exactly is happening, and what exactly are you trying to accomplish?
    --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

• wicky
      Forum Member
      • Apr 2003

I want to view my mpg-file as I press on play. That's not a problem. But when I want to see it in fullscreen the film is stretched out only in width and not in height.

Comment

• yosik
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Jun 2002

Wicky, welcome tothe world of square-pixels vs rectangular pixels. When you go fullscreen, the actual pixel ratio is beeing used by autoplay, based on medaiplayer 6.4 which didn't have the ability to compensate for that. Mediaplayer 7 (or 8) and on can do it. That's why you get it fully streched.
        To correct that, you have to go back to your mpg file and correct the matter. You could use tmpgenc to reencode the file to square pixel format.
        Good luck
        Yossi

Comment

Working...
        X