X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sside
    • Dec 2003

Ams .Net Extensions Volume 2

Ams .Net Extensions Volume 2 [Ams5] is a collection of 12 ams5 projects (dll's included).
    Ams .Net Extensions Volume 2 [Libs] is a collection of 12 dll's (dll's only).

Contents:
    ApplicationMessageCenter v.1.0.0.0
    Avi v.1.0.0.0
    Clipboard v.1.0.0.0
    DateTime v.1.0.0.4
    FileIcon v.1.0.0.0
    HotKeys v.1.0.0.0
    IconBrowserDialog v.1.0.0.0
    RemoteDesktopViewer v.1.0.0.0
    ScreenCapture v.1.0.0.0
    TimeSpan v.1.0.0.0
    TimeSynchronizer v.1.0.0.0
    WinCmd v.1.0.0.3

.Net 2.0 required

With Kind Regards
    sside
  • clueless
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2006

Im having some problems with Avi v.1.0.0.0, it doesnt allways open the avi. Sometimes it just freeze's.
    Also if the avi is damaged in any way the program freeze's when you try to open it.

Comment

• Intrigued
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Dec 2003

Mirrored on amsuser.com:

Thanks sside!
      Intrigued

Comment

• sside
        • Dec 2003

Intrigued, thank you, i appreciate it.

Clueless, i could not replicate the problem (the freezing stuff). However, there were things i could have done better. That's why i updated the dll. You can find it here: http://indigorose.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24298.

Needlees to say, but the dll works only with avi. I tried with mpg but it didn't freeze.

With Kind Regards
        sside

Comment

• clueless
          Forum Member
          • Jun 2006

Thats cool. It doesnt happen very often..im working on my animation editor using your dll at the moment so i have to open an avi every time i tweak it and test it ( that can be once or twice a min sometimes). At first i thought it was down to errors in the avi but i couldnt replicate it so i found one i was sure worked ok and stuck with that .. 95% of the time it opens up fine. Just every now and then it freezes up. without generating an error. :yes

Would be handy to have a function that can simply check the avi is ok to open.

Comment

Working...
          X