• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chapelain
    No longer a forum member
    • Feb 2006

To restrict the opening to 3 times

Hello, I am French and speaks far from English. I for a long time seek the method which enables me to define the number of opening of my application. Approximately, it would be necessary that the person can open my application that 3 times .

Please, somebody could T-it come me to assistance, because, I am except play.

I saw on this forum a person who arrived there, but it does not mark how. In its application when or opens it, there is one limps of dialogue who posts and who known as, it remains to you 3 openings, then 2...

I go back from there to your knowledge to make, I thank you by advance. My mall for those which want to help me and to forward me the solution

[email protected]

Large hello of France to you all and thank you for your fabulous work for assistance
  • longedge
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Aug 2003

Hello,

Are you talking about an application built with Autopay Media Studio version 5?

You can get help here in the forum but I think that most developers would make a charge for 'private' work.

There are a number of different ways to approach what you are seeking to do and the easiest is to write a file to the users hard drive and update it each time your application is opened. You say you have been trying for a long time, what have you tried up to now?

Comment

Working...
    X