• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TristanD
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2006

Unzip Files From Commandline

Can someone Please Gimme an Example of how to make an app that unzips files from commandline because this drives me absolutely insane!! I keep getting the error : ZIP File not found....

Pls, Tristan
  • TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

You want to provide a command line argument to an AMS project that contains a zip file and have it unzip that file?

or

You want to have AMS run cmd.exe and issue a command to that utility that will unzip the specified zip file?

or

what?

A little more details please. Also if you have code or the project try to upload that as it will help to place your questions into context.

Tigg
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• TristanD
      Forum Member
      • Oct 2006

i want to provide a command line argument to an AMS project that contains a zip file and have it unzip that file..

ive got some code if you need but thats pretty much right out of the help file .....

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Sep 2002

And where to you want to unzip the file. Is it identified by where the application is run or to a temp directory?

Post your code. It can be helpful to see what you have so far.

tigg
        TJ-Tigger
        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
        "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
        Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

Working...
        X