• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Armanyes
    No longer a forum member
    • Oct 2005

Transparent Toolbar On Desktop ?

Hi there , I want to create a tool bar on my desktop that it will be like a drop down menu and also it will be transparent and it will do some works like opening hard drives and running some programs and etc... . I think I need to make the drop down menu by Flash but the problem is that the flash objects will not be transparent or to adjust the opacity of it in AMS 6 , but I saw some softwares that did this . Can anybody help me out to do this work ?
  • mindstitchdr
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Dec 2004

Try this. You will need to adjust the mask for the size of Menu bar you would like, but it works on my end. Only the minimize and exit buttons have actions.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Armanyes
      No longer a forum member
      • Oct 2005

Thanx

It is a good idea and helped me very much but I want to make a menu that has an animation like Vista Transformation Pack , not all thing just the menu of it . If u saw that package it has a menu that is on the right and has no background (Transparent) and also animated . if u know that another program can do it please tell me about that program .

Comment

• TristanD
        Forum Member
        • Oct 2006

the transperancy shown on the screenshot here is done with windowblinds and i dont think it can be done with ams

Comment

• mz241508
          Forum Member
          • Oct 2006

isn't that a screenshot of windows vista or is it done using windows blinds?

Comment

• RizlaUK
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • May 2006

google "Vista Transformation Pack" but bewarned, it could seriously messup your system

Edit, i found a link

Download Windows 10 Transformation Pack 7.0 - Bring to your desktop the look and feel of Windows 10 operating system with the aid of a collection of selected applications whether you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8/8.1
            Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• TristanD
              Forum Member
              • Oct 2006

this is done with windowblinds (see it it running down in the right corner )

the original of vista looks a little diffrent tho

Comment

• Armanyes
                No longer a forum member
                • Oct 2005

Tanx 4 All

It means I can not create Transparent background in AMS ?

Comment

• mindstitchdr
                  Indigo Rose Customer
                  • Dec 2004

Sorry about the first one, I misread what you wanted with the flash. Maybe this will help.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• RizlaUK
                    Indigo Rose Customer
                    • May 2006

yes, you can create transparent backgrounds just not animated ones

use a mask, position your objects within the mask take a screen cap, then edit everything you want to be transparent (make it black) then only your objects will show

hese is a small example, its very rough but it shows how it can be done
                    Last edited by RizlaUK; 02-01-2009, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• RizlaUK
                      Indigo Rose Customer
                      • May 2006

lol, beat me to it

mindstitchdr's example is a bit better than mine

Comment

• Armanyes
                        No longer a forum member
                        • Oct 2005

I made one , I made a SWF file example and want to be like that , there is a rectangle has written on it (Menu) when u move your mouse over that rectangle the sub menus will drop down and be shown and when u move out your mouse the menu will back at its own place . I have some programs that make SWF file to EXE and will remove the background of it but after converting the actions that I added to do something will not respond and it does not work properly .
                        Attached Files

Comment

• mindstitchdr
                          Indigo Rose Customer
                          • Dec 2004

Here is an example using your nav.swf. The problem is, if you make the background (of your .swf file) transparent and try to use the same example you have a white background under the menu. The mask feature in AMS uses two colors. Black for transparent and white for visible. As far as I know you can not change the mask on a flash over action? (Like a normal button) So if you leave it the way it is in this example it will work. (but with a blue background)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X