TiggTV Episode 7

TiggTV Episode #7

Show Length 32:09

Agenda

- Start new project
    - Discuss what is a relational database and why do we use one
    - Review the database used in this project
    - Create a JOIN query

It has been a long time since I last released an episode. So it only makes sense that this one weighs in at just over half an hour. I am heading out to get a new USB microphone as I cannot stand doing these with my old mic. We shall see if that helps with the sound quality.

This episode continues with SQLite as the center piece of discussion. I believe that I have about 4 episodes including this one to cover the topics have laid out. I hope you enjoy this episode and I will try to get another out next week.

Tigg
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine
  • RizlaUK
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • May 2006

Hey Tigg, thanks a lot, im heading over right now to watch it as i learned so much from all the others (a job well done) :yes

Edit:

love the new splash to,
    Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• el5ateer
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2005

Thanks .. will check this one .. others boosted my AMS knowledge a lot :yes

Comment

• Jonas DK
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Jul 2004

Hey Tigg

Good one, thourght you said you dident have time to do it.. :lol

Don't have the time to watch it right now, but maybe I can scuise it in later.

Tigg TV rules!!:yes

cheers,
        Jonas

Comment

Working...
        X