• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RobertB
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Nov 2000

Highlight Active Page

I cannot seem to find an old thread I THINK I posted a while back.

I have a simple 6 page consumer retail project and would like the viewer to know which page they are on...ie. video page, contact us page, etc. Is it possible to code my buttons to stay on ROLLOVER mode or insert a LABEL OBJECT on a navigation page?

Thanks in advance.
  • TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

Yould could use either of those methods. Just use the Application.GetCurrentPage and some if/elseif/end statements and you can highlight the correct tab or activate a label object based on what is returned. If your image tabs have a disabled state you could disable them instead of trying something fancy with the image, no harm as they are already on the page so they would not have a need to jump back to the same page.

Tigg
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• RobertB
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Nov 2000

Thanks Tigger...I will experiment around...in the interim I just made graphical tabs for each page....:yes

Comment

Working...
      X