• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RobertB
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Nov 2000

Local Upload of XML

I am trying to place a SWF form on a page and copy and pasted the HTML, XML, graphics etc but when I place the FLASH file the error message says it cannot find the XML file and I need to upload it.

Your assistance is appreciated.
  • RobertB
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Nov 2000

Here are my files...

http://www.northstarmultimedia.com/gctest.zip about 13 megs...

Comment

• RobertB
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Nov 2000

Oh...btw, if I use the HTML file everything loads fine...but, I do not like the border that comes with using the HTML placement. The form uses a PHP file, XML file, HTML and SWF.

Comment

• RizlaUK
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • May 2006

Hi, there is a example by worm that masks the ie plugin border

however, i used his example in your project and come up with this

you will need to add your video file back into the video folder as iv got a very slow upload speed, i had to make a few changes to your project, nothing major just a few bits in the html and set the buttons to jump page

pop the video file back in and preview it and see what you think

hope it helps
        Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best

Comment

• RizlaUK
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • May 2006

in fact now iv had time to think about it (as iv had some sleep) your form will not work anyway, ams cannot handle php, you will need server side scripting for that,

upload the form to your server and load it into the web object and it should work

Comment

• RobertB
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Nov 2000

Originally posted by RizlaUK View Post
            in fact now iv had time to think about it (as iv had some sleep) your form will not work anyway, ams cannot handle php, you will need server side scripting for that,

upload the form to your server and load it into the web object and it should work
            Hey RIZLA....thanks for the help! :yes

Comment

• RizlaUK
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • May 2006

Hey, no problem,

helping others is the very nature of the forum, i do what i can

Comment

• RobertB
                Indigo Rose Customer
                • Nov 2000

Ok...Like all the little learning victories I have with AMS....this mask thing is very kewl....so, I took the code; not knowing what it means and redid it for a video component on a page....

01 VideoHWND = Video.GetProperties("Video1").WindowHandle;
                02 Window.SetMask(VideoHWND, "AutoPlay\\Images\\webmask.png", true, 0)

Where does the 'HWND' come from? I tried to look at various command but none made sense so I just guessed on this code...but, I would like to learn if this is an OFFICIAL ADD ACTION code.

Thanks in advance.

-Robert

Originally posted by RizlaUK View Post
                Hi, there is a example by worm that masks the ie plugin border

however, i used his example in your project and come up with this

you will need to add your video file back into the video folder as iv got a very slow upload speed, i had to make a few changes to your project, nothing major just a few bits in the html and set the buttons to jump page

pop the video file back in and preview it and see what you think

hope it helps

Comment

Working...
                X