• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RizlaUK
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • May 2006

NO alt+F4 no task mamager example

Hey guys, im after the No-ALT+f4-No-Taskmgr-others-Varacolaci.apz example thats listed on http://amsuser.com/ but the link is dead, (great site btw)

dose anyone have that example thay could upload for me

Thanks in advance
    Embrace change in your life, you never know, it could all work out for the best
  • Tek
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2004

Here you go!
    Attached Files

Comment

• RizlaUK
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • May 2006

Cheers Tek :yes

youv been my file provider today, lol

Comment

• Intrigued
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Dec 2003

No-ALT+f4-No-Taskmgr-others-Varacolaci.apz
        I removed public access at the time due to an individual's comment here in the forum, admitting he/she was to use such for malicious intent.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Sometimes the few ruin it for the many and that always is a bummer.
        Intrigued

Comment

• RizlaUK
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • May 2006

I removed public access at the time due to an individual's comment here in the forum, admitting he/she was to use such for malicious intent.
          well, what can i say, thats just sad, i cant imagin why someone would spend there time making something that is just plain nasty, i rest assured in these cases with the comfort of knowing that sooner or later Kama will rear its ulgy head and get its revenge

Comment

• Intrigued
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Dec 2003

Well, not to be OT to much, but another member pointed out back when I had first thought about posting a .dll that allows for SMTP functionality. The abuse would surely be high thought. So, I took his advice and never make such available to the general public.

There's a few others.

But, I believe most folks are good hearted with no intention for such acts of malcontent.

I'm off my soapbox.
            Intrigued

Comment

Working...
            X