• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smichov
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2002

Jump to Page from Flash Object

Thanks - Great forum for newbies and up (I am not ashamed to be a newbie). My problem is Flash. I have a small flash file that opens when Autorun is executed on a CD, that works fine. The file plays for about 10 seconds. My goal is to play it for whatever time it takes, then jump to an existing Page 1. I do include Jump to Page, but no success - the end of the flash file just sits on the screen when the playback is over, no jump to Page 1. Anybody can provide a simple example, please? Thank you all who will think about it.

Being curious - what is the logic behind a 790x545 work area - I assume it's to be smaller than 800x600 - is there a reason for that particular size?
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Re: Jump to Page from Flash Object

Here's a link to a thread with a video tutorial which addresses your flash issue:

As for the screen dimensions, 790 X 545 is 800 X 600 less the border and title bar. In other words, external border of your app is still 800 X 600, 790 X 545 is the work area or "stage" if you like...

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• smichov
      Forum Member
      • Oct 2002

Thanks, Corey. I see you spend at least 30 hours a day working. In my view, you're running the cleanest and the most efficient forum of any kind around - period. Thanks, I'll look at the video and the example.

Comment

• Corey
        Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
        • Aug 2002

[img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Corey Milner
        Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Working...
        X