• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fryman
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2003

i need help with mp3's

I have a menu where it plays some AVI files. So I stop the MP3 from playing , minimize the window and watch the avi. The problem is when I go back in and try to replay the music it doesn't play. I want it to play when I go back into the program or click the taskbar.
  • DooSHeK
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2003

Re: i need help with mp3's

I have the same problem. does anybody have idea how to solve this??? It would be great if there was an action name eg. "onRestore" or something like this which can detect if the window was restored and save the result in a variable. So any ideas??

Comment

• Worm
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jul 2002

Here is a link to a similar thread. I have a sample app there that will show you how to detect when your app has been restored from the minimized position.

Go to Thread

Comment

• DooSHeK
        Forum Member
        • Apr 2003

I used this but it doesent work quite well. I have a background music and action when i click on the minimize buton its pauze a music and minimize the window. When the windos is restored the music is playing back so thats is what i want it but when i minimize the window AGAIN the music paused but its starting to play after some time (Aplication.Sleep(5)) when the window is minimized.

Comment

• sterling
          Forum Member
          • Jul 2003

Hi everyone - I'm new to the forum.

Where are we at on this background music issue? Is it possible to have background music playing that pauses for video or flash with audio, and then resumes?

Is there a developer out there with a solution who would be willing to assist over the phone for a fee to make this work?

Thanks - [email protected]

Comment

• Corey
            Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
            • Aug 2002

The top apps in the world don't duck audio when minimized, i.e. Quicktime, Flash player, and media player, my advice, stick to the industry standard way of deploying content, i..e the same way that the top ten apps do it, and your materials will be better received by your users. That's just my two cents. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Corey Milner
            Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Working...
            X