• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

User defined template BUG???

I have a problem when I try to actually use my template to create a new project. The same problem occures when I try to use Dereks Tabbed version as well.

I select my Christmas Template and provide a name for the new project but when I hit OK, I get an error stating that it could not fine the project \dir name\christmas_project_790.am4 was not found.

The dir name is the name I provided for the project, but it looks like it creates two .am4 projects one with the project name that I provide (which is very small) and one with the default name if a name was not provided (christmas_project_790.am4). The first project is a smaller file and when opened is empty, the second is larger and is what I would expect to see when I open the project. Could someone test this for me to see if it is a bug?

I am running 4.0.0.2.

Click here for the template

On a side note I also have a Page template to go along with the project template. I have attached them here as well.

14776-Addins.zip
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine
  • Darryl
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Jul 2001

Re: User defined template BUG???

This problem is due to the name that you used to reference your files. If you look in your .bas file you will notice you name it "christmas_project_790.am4", however inside the ZIP file, you have named it something else which is the reason it cannot be found. Just rename the reference in the .bas file and it should work fine.

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Sep 2002

I saw in another post that the attachments are not working until further notice, how should I go about redoing the attachent in the User Exchange Template Exchange area?

Thanks I am testing it now.
      TJ-Tigger
      "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
      Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
        Indigo Rose Customer
        • Sep 2002

Yup that did it. Now all I need to know is how to re-upload it to the User Exchange.

:-)
        TJ-Tigger

Comment

• Corey
          Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
          • Aug 2002

Attachment links will be busted for a few days so there's no way to replace links. If you can email it t me though I can create a new post in that thread with a link to the file.

But the best would be to just hold off until we have this thing fixed though, might take a week. We upgraded our PHP and it's causing an error. The guy who's going to fix it is off for a few days for some well earned R & R. Sorry for the hassles, we'll get it all together ASAP I can assure you...

Corey Milner
          Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • Sep 2002

No Problem. It Will give me time to make the 640x480 version as well. (if people would be interested in a smaller version that is.)

You always fix the problems :-)
            TJ-Tigger

Comment

• Corey
              Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
              • Aug 2002

Yes but much like Homer Simpson I cause most of them too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Corey Milner
              Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• TJ_Tigger
                Indigo Rose Customer
                • Sep 2002

D'oh
                TJ-Tigger

Comment

Working...
                X