• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bonjour
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2002

flash player problem

Hello,
    APMS informs me on startup that flashplayer is missing. But I´m quite sure that flash is installed correctly. Do you have any idea? A certain file I should look for?
    Thank you very much in advance
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Re: flash player problem

Your player is improperly installed, download from the following link and re-install, then you'll have no problems.

Corey Milner
    Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

• bonjour
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2002

Thank you very much. That worked.
      I have one more question. I have a small programm called Anim-FX. It creates Flash text effects. I would like to use one of these effect in APMS, and APMS should respond, when that Flash object is done. I understand that one should use an FSCommand for that purpose, but don´t know how to edit a FSCommand to that already build Flash effect, and the Flash object property state `complete´ isn´t working for that purpose.
      Excuse my english and thank you for that nice product.

Comment

• Corey
        Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
        • Aug 2002

Glad that helped...

Hmmm, as to Anim-FX I cannot say for sure if there's a way to insert an fscommand on the last frame either using Anim-FX itself or a third part .swf hacker such as the URL Action Editor. Maybe you can do that...

If not then you should get Swish, it's cheap and it allows you to insert code freely such as fscommands, make's it easy for you to do even...

As a rule all good .swf authoring tools will have a way for you to insert fscommands and, as you already seem to know, using fscommands is the way to get your flash to interact with all outside sources such as javascripts or applications such as AutoPlay Media Studio...

Corey Milner
        Creative Director, Indigo Rose Software

Comment

Working...
        X