Getting Program error when running Build?? WHY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kpsmith
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2000

Getting Program error when running Build?? WHY!!!

I am getting a program error and can't figure out why. Might be a bug. I attached a project to illustrate the error. This is on a Win2K machine.

First page has a full project web object. On Navigate Complete it checks the URL and jumps to the "Search" AMS4 Page if you clicked the Search button within the Webpage.

Here is where I'm getting the following error when it jumps to the Search AMS4 page...

Error Accesss Violation at 0x77c798f1 (Tried to read from 0x000000008) , Program Terminated

I tried to remove any objects on this page to rule out as many variables as possible. I left just one image button

I can create a blank new page and have it jump to that and it will usually work.

14722-Error Project.zip
  • kpsmith
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2000

Re: Getting Program error when running Build?? WHY!!!

This seems to have something to do with the .PCX image I have on the search page.

I recreated the whole project from scratch and the problem starts as soon as I add any image to the Search page.

Comment

• kpsmith
      Forum Member
      • Jul 2000

Anyone tried this and reproduced it? Is this a BUG?

Comment

• Darryl
        Indigo Rose Staff Member
        • Jul 2001

Just wanted you to know we're looking into your issue and I'll post when I know more.

Comment

• kpsmith
          Forum Member
          • Jul 2000

I encountered the same problem on a page that had 2 HTML objects with one was hidden. When I click a form button within a page the nav complete action hides one HTML object and shows the other. It worked but then gives the same error.

Comment

• Darryl
            Indigo Rose Staff Member
            • Jul 2001

Further testing is needed, however this issue should be resolved in the next update patch which was supposed to be released this week, but will be slightly delayed due to unforseen circumstances. We'll get that out as soon as we can. It was caused by something within the Web Browser Object events in some circumstances.

Comment

Working...
            X