01-10-2006, 04:53 PM
I am very new to this but I came up with this to make life easier.
It will check the CRC from multiple files then you just select the result you want and copy to the clipboard.
Then paste in your project.
I hope this helps
01-13-2006, 01:58 AM
I have made major updates to make it more functional and operate smoother.
The changes are:
1) No annoying popup when adding files instead there is a progress bar while processing.
2) When adding multiple files they will now process in the order you select first to last eg (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) instead of (9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8).
3) Multiple selecting for results show up in a list box for easy copying of the parts you wish.
4) Resizing with maximize and restore.
5) A button to copy just the results for one file to the clipboard for pasting to your project. A button to copy the description and the result with multiple results support for saving to a file. A button to copy description and result to a document outside of the program (this button has not been made operational yet, thus you will get the same result as the previous button. It will be operational shortly).
6) The graphics and interface have been changed to speed up the program and make it function more efficiently.
7) The ability to select All Files, deselect All Files and remove All Files that have been selected in the list of files that have been checked.
Thanks goes out to TJ Tiger for his advice on the progress bar in the first version of the program.
I have included the newest updated version below.
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.6 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.