• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carob
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Aug 2005

AutoPlay 3.x Video Question

Hello.

I am having a problem with AutoPlay version 3.0.0.7. After importing a video that plays fine in Media Player in Windows AutoPlay gives a messages that says "Video not available, cannot find 'vids:dvsd' decompressor."

Do I need to include something else to get this to work?

The video was created from an outside source and I have no video editing software to change it.

Like I said, the video itself plays fine in Windows (XP Pro) but will not play once the project has been built. Even on the same machine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

P.S. I posted this here because the version 3 area is closed and didn't know where else to go.
  • Ted Sullivan
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Oct 2003

AutoPlay Menu Studio 3.0 only supports AVI video and only the most basic of codecs (those shipped with Windows 95 basically). The help file will give you the full specs that you'd need to author your video to.

AutoPlay Media Studio 5.0 (the current release, with 6.0 coming soon) supports more video formats including MPEG 1 video. If you're making use of video on your project, you may want to consider upgrading to get the most out of your presentation.
    New Release: Setup Factory 9.6 adds Windows 11 compatibility and support for hardware token OV/EV Code Signing certificates.

Comment

Working...
    X