• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe Sloppy
    Forum Member
    • May 2001

How about this, where is that click at?

Ok, this is a simple question, I didn't turn off the default sound for objects, the clicking sound, now that I have a huge project going, the clicking noise is not wanted, I have tried to turn all of them off but when I build, it still says processing click.wav, ughhh! Any easier ideas to get rid of this, or do I just re-check every obect on every page again? Just trying to save a little time
  • TJ_Tigger
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Sep 2002

Re: How about this, where is that click at?

If you double-click on the button and bring up the buttone properties, there is a Sound ))) tab. Did you remove the sound attribute from this tab for that button?
    TJ-Tigger
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus."
    Map of IR Forum Users - IR Project CodeViewer - Online Help - TiggTV - QuizEngine

Comment

• Lorne
      Indigo Rose Staff Member
      • Feb 2001

Try loading a backup copy of your project (.am4) file into Internet Explorer...or into a text editor like Notepad...and search for "click.wav" in the file. That should give you an idea of where it is...
      --[[ Indigo Rose Software Developer ]]

Comment

• Joe Sloppy
        Forum Member
        • May 2001

Great idea, did a search for the "click.wav" in notepad, it found it right away, then i did a search going up for "page" and got the page it was on, thanks for saving my a big headache, I was going to right-click a few hundred objects in my project and check every sound tab!!!

Comment

• Lorne
          Indigo Rose Staff Member
          • Feb 2001

Glad it helped. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

BTW, if you're really brave, you could even edit the sound file references out of the .am4 by hand...in fact, you could have used the search and replace function of your text editor to remove them all (by replacing "click.wav" with an empty string). It's important to make a backup first, though, because if you make a mistake you could permanently damage your project file. (Also, be aware that Indigo Rose won't provide support for project files that have been edited by hand.)

Comment

• Derek
            Indigo Rose Customer
            • May 2001

(Also, be aware that Indigo Rose won't provide support for project files that have been edited by hand.)
            How about we don't tell you it's been edited by hand! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            -
            = Derek
            ["All glory comes from daring to begin" - fortune cookie]

Comment

• Lorne
              Indigo Rose Staff Member
              • Feb 2001

How about we don't tell you it's been edited by hand! [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              But our customers are good, honest people. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

In any case, if it still works, I doubt that we'd care whether it was edited or not. But if things aren't working, it's usually pretty easy to tell whether the XML has been messed with.

Comment

Working...
              X