• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbybee
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jul 2000

Bug with 4.0.0.1

I have updated to v. 4.0.0.1 and I'm having a real problem using a previous menu built in v. 4.0. In my project, I check for several registry settings and change some settings etc. Everything worked fine in 4.0. Now since I've updated my AMS, I get: "An unsupported operation was attempted" error when I attempt to preview or build. AMS then completely locks up and I have to ctrl+alt+del to cancel the app.

Two questions: Why is this happening? Can I undo my update so I can finish this project? (without uninstalling AMS altogether and re-installing the original)

I'm really under a tight deadline on this one.

Thanks a lot,

Tony
  • Darryl
    Indigo Rose Staff Member
    • Jul 2001

Re: Bug with 4.0.0.1

This is a known bug that we have resolved internally and is due to a Registry action that is present in your project file. If anyone else is having problems with this and needs immediate resolution, email [email protected] for instructions for a temporary solution. Tony, I emailed you directly, so if you didn't receive my email, please email support and we'll go from there.

Comment

• tbybee
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jul 2000

Re: Bug with 4.0.0.1

Thank you very much! I appreciate your prompt response and email solution.

Regards,

Tony

Comment

Working...
      X