• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sheena
    Indigo Rose Customer
    • Jul 2005

Flash to Home page

I have inserted a flash movie to start when autoplay is launched, but I want it to go to the home page automatically when it ends. Can someone help me with a simple answer to that? Thanks!
  • Corey
    Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
    • Aug 2002

Hi. Here's details on how to detect/set the end of a Flash movie:

Here's details on using a video/flash "startup movie" in your project.

Hope that helps.

Comment

• sheena
      Indigo Rose Customer
      • Jul 2005

Hi,
      I'm just learning flash also and not good at scripting. If my page I want it to automatically jump too is called "home", what would the exact script be that I could copy and paste into the last frame?

Thanks,
      Shellene

Comment

• Corey
        Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
        • Aug 2002

Hi, just put any fscommand in the last frame of your flash movie, i.e. type this into the action editor for the last frame in the movie:

Code:
        fscommand("end");
        And then in AutoPlay Media Studio simply insert a page jump action in the Flash movie's "OnFSCommand" event, this will be trigger when the Flash movie reaches the frame with the fscommand. The code should look like this:

Code:
        Page.Jump("Home");
        Hope that helps. You may also want to check out the free video on FSCommands called "What are FS Commands?" on this page:
        This website is for sale! speedytraining.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, speedytraining.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• sheena
          Indigo Rose Customer
          • Jul 2005

Hi,

I got it to work to jump to the home page, but the flash animation plays really fast and doesn't seem to keep the same frame rate as it was created? Ever run into that. Thank you for the tips!

Comment

• Corey
            Indigo Rose Staff Alumni
            • Aug 2002

Hi, no I have never run into a difference in frame rate. The .swf should play in AMS at the same speed as it plays in the standalone Flash player...

Comment

• eric_darling
              Indigo Rose Customer
              • Jun 2002

Yeah - check that you didn't somehow alter the frame rate in your flash file when you re-exported it with the new FSCommand feature. That has to be an issue with the SWF itself, and not AMS.
              Eric Darling
              eThree Media
              http://www.ethreemedia.com

Comment

• junko
                Forum Member
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Corey
                Hi, just put any fscommand in the last frame of your flash movie, i.e. type this into the action editor for the last frame in the movie:

Code:
                fscommand("end");
                And then in AutoPlay Media Studio simply insert a page jump action in the Flash movie's "OnFSCommand" event, this will be trigger when the Flash movie reaches the frame with the fscommand. The code should look like this:

Code:
                Page.Jump("Home");
                Hope that helps. You may also want to check out the free video on FSCommands called "What are FS Commands?" on this page:
                http://speedytraining.com/site/cd3.php

Hi I am new here and also dont know about scripting/programming.
                I did the same for fscommand and it worked but I got some problem.

1. Flash intro appears in the mid of screen but my autoplay page appearing on different position on the screen. However both intro flash and autoplay page have the same size 750x550. I want autoplay page appear smoothly on the same position of Flash intro.

2. Is it possible to use page1 as flash intro and at the end of the flash movie it goes automatically to page2 with transition effects? If yes, than where I have to enter code in Autoplay Media and what codes?

Please assume that I am very new and dont know the scripting/coding.

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Comment

Working...
                X